5 Things: Field School Update, Poetry, and Operating Room Nurses
We're about halfway through the work week.
1. Today's Meetings. There's a full slate of meetings today in Weston, including the Board of Selectmen and the Tree Advisory Group, among others. Check out the town website for details.
2. Field School Update. Curious about the Field School Building Project? Learn the latest tonight at 7 p.m.
3. Poetry at the Library. The twice-monthly poetry workshop meets today at the Wayland Public Library. Newcomers are welcome.
4. Photography Exhibit Continues. The Sudbury Valley Nature Photographers' fall photography exhibit is going on now at the Wayland Public Library.
5. Thank Your Operating Room Nurse. Apparently, an Iowa governor in 1989 named Nov. 14 for operating room nurses. Whether a doctor or a patient, make today the day your thank your operating room nurse.