5 Things: Film Festival, Christianity Talk, Meetings Today and More
A few things you need to know on Wednesday, March 6, 2013, in Weston.
1. Film Festival. The OARS Fifth Annual Wild and Scenic Film Festival will take place tonight in Maynard. There are 14 films in the festival and tickets are $12.
2. Introductory Talk. Westgate Church is hosting a talk tonight titled, “Christianity: Boring, Untrue, Irrelevant?”
3. Meetings Today. The Tree Advisory Group meets this afternoon at 2:30. The Historical Commission and Permanent Building Committee both meet at 7:30 tonight. Check out the Town of Weston calendar for agendas.
4. Find Us on Facebook. Are you following Weston Patch on Facebook? If not, you could be missing out on up-to-the-minute updates on news important to you in Weston.
5. Hail to the TV Dinner. It's National Frozen Food Day. The most interesting fact here is that, according to HolidayInsights.com, this is actually a national holiday as declared by President Ronald Reagan in 1984.