5 Things: Ice Rinks, Alimony, Bridge Trivia and More
A few things to keep in mind on Jan. 7, 2012, in Weston.
1. Alimony Law Talk. Reforms in the state's alimony law could be confusing. The Weston Community Center is hosting a workshop this morning at 10 to help attendees better understand the law and its implications.
2. Ice Rinks Open. Wayland's two outdoor rinks are open to the public. the public is welcome to skate from dawn to dusk and is asked to follow a "carry-in, carry-out" policy at both location. More information is here.
3. Early Enrichment Classes Open. The JCC Early Education Center at Temple Shir Tikva is now offering early enrichment classes for anyone in the community. Classes range from art to soccer to Spanish and more, and they begin this week. More information.
4. Facebook Friends. We really do want to be friends. If you aren't following Weston Patch on Facebook, you're missing out on headlines right in your news feed. Follow us today!
5. "Golden" Anniversary. In today's history trivia questions we're turning our eyes on the anniversary of a famous American bridge. On this date in 1933, construction began on this bridge and would continue until the bridge opened on May 27, 1937. Do you know the bridge? Post your answers in the comments below and we'll be back tonight with the correct answer.