5 Things: LGBT Aging, Photovoltaic Exploratory Meeting, and More
A few things you need to know on Monday, March 4, 2013, in Weston.
1. LGBT Aging/'Gen Silent' Screening. Health care professionals can earn CEUs with their attendance at this Regis College talk about end-of-life care for LGBT seniors. The cost to attend is $10.
2. Off to See the Wizard. The Metrowest Family Theater has begun the audition process to cast its production of "The Wizard of Oz." The first day of auditions has passed, but the second and final date is tomorrow, March 5. Check out details and make your plans to audition.
3. Meetings Today. The Solar Photovoltaic Panels Exploratory Committee, Weston School Committee and Community Preservation Committee are all scheduled to meet today. Check out the Town of Weston calendar for details and agendas.
4. Post on Patch. We're always interested in seeing your announcements and events on Weston Patch, and it's quick and easy to add them to the site yourself. Talk about instant gratification. Just click "join" in the upper, right-hand corner; create a username and password; and then head to the Events of Announcements section to add your own info.
5. A Wedding Anniversary. The late president Ronald Reagan and his second wife Nancy Reagan married on March 4, 1952. The couple remained married for 52 years, until Ronald Reagan's death in 2004, according to History.com.