5 Things: Site Walk, Tax Reminder, Teen Movie and Corn Chips
A few things you need to know on Jan. 30, 2013, in Weston.
1. Site Walk. The Historical Commission is scheduled to take a site walk at 171 Church St., this morning at 8:30.
2. Taxes Due. We know we said it yesterday, but it bears repeating. Quarterly property taxes are due Friday, Feb. 1.
3. Teen Movie. The Weston Public LIbrary is screening "Premium Rush" this afternoon for teens in grades 6 through 12. The event is free and snacks will be provided.
4. Find Us on Facebook. Are you following Weston Patch on Facebook? If not, you could be missing out on up-to-the-minute updates on news important to you in Weston.
5. We Missed National Cornchip Day! We are sorry to report that we failed ot alert you in time for National Cornchip Day, which was yesterday, Jan. 29. Since you didn't know to celebrate yesterday, we recommend celebrating a little extra today. Fritos beware.