5 Things: Special Town Meeting, Driving with Disabilities and More
It's back to the working world today. Let us help you get ready for the week ahead with today's 5 Things.
1. Special Town Meeting. Weston residents will cast votes on eight articles tonight at Weston High School during Special Town Meeting. The meeting will come to order at 7:30 p.m. Check out our Quick Guide for more details.
2. Driving with Disabilities. Do you have questions about whether your teen or adult child with a disability can safely drive? Donna VanHelene, an occupational therapist at Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital in Braintree, will be at the Wayland Public Library tonight to help answer those questions.
3. Winter Recreation. The Weston Winter Recreation brochure is now available online and registration begins Dec. 4 at 7 p.m. Take a look at the options now and get ready to register next week.
4. Weston300. The town's big 300th anniversary is approaching, and if you want to be dressed for the party, check out this information about the Weston300 gear now available.
5. It's Cyber Monday. Which apparently means there are great deals right at your fingertips. Are you shopping today? Share the deals you scored.