Patch recently relaunched the Best of Patch Readers' Choice competition, and in this week's Bites Nearby we want to know who you think has the best burger in Acton, Sudbury, Wayland and Weston.
Chances are, you dine outside your home town. If you have a favorite burger, click on the highlighted links that will navigate you to our voting page. The voting period will end at 11:59 p.m. on Aug. 17 and the winners will be announced on Aug. 24.
In Acton, it is a close call between:
In Sudbury, Bistro 20 has a big lead.
In Weston, we're looking for some votes between:
Cool Factors about each business:
- The Local Table: 'Local' is the key word. Have a great sandwich and grab a local beer with it - Harpoon, Sam Adams and Wachusett breweries.
- Not Your Avereage Joe's: A family friendly restaraunt mixed with a great spot to grab a drink, socalize and watch the game.
- Crossroads Cafe: Crossroads Cafe has been an Acton Staple since 1987. Owner Jay Manning is a fun guy to chat with if you ever get the chance.
- Prime131: Besides there burgers, Prime offers a 16-ounce Black Angus ribeye, aged at least 30 days.
- J.J. McKay's: The place seems to fit the moto: "Where everybody knows your name."