Projects ranging from preserving Weston's cemeteries to creating public housing will be discussed during a Community Preservation Committee public hearing on Monday, March 17.
The sponsors for each project will present the details. The projects range in cost from $150,000 to preserve open space at Hobbs Pond Dam to $4.1 million for preservation and restoration of the Josiah Smith Tavern/Old Library.
CPC Chairman Steve Ober is also scheduled to present a Community Preservation Act fund status update as well as proposed allocation of funds for 2014.
The list of presentations, along with some project details and the sponsors' names, is available on the Town of Weston website.
See More on Patch
- Weston Town Meeting: Voters Complete Articles 22 - 41
- Weston Town Meeting Recap: Case's Corner Roundabout Fails
- Letter: Residents Should Have a Voice in Library/Tavern Discussion
- Letter: Weston Resident Comes Forward as Potential Board of Selectmen Candidate
- Board of Selectmen Candidate Statement: Douglas Gillespie