Five Things You Need to Know: July 6
Blood pressure clinic, story time and more.
1. Another sunny day! Weston will see a high of 87, according to the National Weather Service.
2. There's a blood pressure clinic for seniors at the Brook School Apartments at 9:30 a.m.
3. The Weston Public Library is hosting a Toddler Storytime at 10 a.m.
4. There is also a Drop-In Playgroup for Toddlers at the Weston Community Center at 10:15 a.m.
5. The cover band, The Reminisants, will perform a concert at Memorial Pool on Sunday at 1 p.m.