Police Log: Noise Complaints, Dog Bites and Arrests
(Police Log Dec. 27-Jan. 3, 2012) The information below was supplied by the Weston Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Editor's Note: Below is a partial list of police log items from the dates listed. We have selected the items and calls that we believe to be of the greatest interest to readers.
- 10:28 a.m.; Rockport Road at Wits End - Tree/limb down in the roadway.
- 2:32 p.m.; 426 Boston Post Road - Hit and run accident reported.
- 4:!2 p.m.; Highland Street - Tree/limb down in the roadway.
- 3:11 a.m.; 22 Warren Lane - Noise complaint reported.
- 6:02 a.m.; Brown Street at Winter Street - Sign missing/stolen.
- 9:36 a.m.; 458 Boston Post Road - Property damage reported.
- 10:11 a.m.; Bank of America (458 Boston Post Road) - Trespassing reported.
- 3:16 p.m.; 118 North Avenue - Suspicious person.
- 4:27 p.m.; 98 Jericho Road - Hit and run accident reported.
- 5:20 p.m.; Railroad crossing at Church Street - Railroad gates stuck.
- 12:21 a.m.; Route 30 at Newton line - Motor vehicle accident with injuries.
- 12:34 a.m.; High School track - Arrest of Keiko Azuma, 39, of Quincy on charges of operating under the influence of liquor.
- 9:35 p.m.; 10 Ripley Lane - Noise complaint.
- 11:08 p.m.; 8 Bogle Street - Arrest of a minor on charges of operating under the influence of liquor.
- 4:05 a.m.; Boston Post Road and Colpitts Road - Motor vehicle accident with injuries.
- 12:38 p.m.; Boston Post Bypass at Colpitts Road - Tree/limb down in roadway.
- 6:08 p.m.; 180 Boston Post Road - Suspicious person.
- 11:54 p.m.; Duck Feeding Area - Suspicious motor vehicle.
- 12:06 a.m.; Viking Tower - Trash dumping.
- 8:18 a.m.; School Street and Maple Road - Suspicious motor vehicle.
- 12:40 p.m.; 22 Byron Road - Suspicious person.
- 1:09 p.m.; 295 Glen Road - Dog bite reported.
- 1:40 p.m.; Boston post Road at Crescent Street - Suspicious person.
- 7:07 a.m.; 260 Merriam Street - Disturbance reported.
- 4:25 p.m.; South Avenue at Rideway Road - Motor vehicle accident with injuries.
- 6:17 p.m.; South Avenue at River Road - Motor vehicle accident with injuries.