Police Log: Residential B&E, Missing Car Part and Stuck Railroad Gates
The information below was supplied by the Weston Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Editor's Note: Below is a partial list of police log items from the dates listed. We have selected the items and calls that we believe to be of the greatest interest to readers.
- 11:18 a.m.; 49 Lawrence Road - Wire down.
- 7:40 p.m.; 600 South Ave. - Suspicious person.
- 1:10 a.m.; 309 Wellesley St. - Mailbox damage.
- 9:41 p.m.; 8 Sibley Road - A catalytic converter was reported taken from a Chevy work van.
- 1:47 a.m.; 31 Wood Ridge Road - Suspicious activity.
- 8:13 a.m. ; Church Street - Railroad gates stuck in down position.
- 5:33 p.m.; 56 River Road - Burglary reported. According to police, a woman arrived home from work and noticed her back door was unlocked. She entered the house and soon discovered a first-floor bathroom window had been broken and a jewelry box and several items of jewelry had been stolen.
- 1:34 p.m.; 235 Wellesley Street - Harassing phone calls.
- 6:11 p.m.; Weston Public Library - Suspicious person.