Police Log: Car Reported Stolen, Vandalism and Identity Theft
The information below was supplied by the Weston Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Editor's Note: Below is a partial list of police log items from the dates listed. We have selected the items and calls that we believe to be of the greatest interest to readers.
Monday, Feb. 18
- 2:47 a.m. - A dog complaint was received from South Avenue at Wellesley Street.
- 1:09 p.m. - A road hazard was reported on Boston Post Road at Crescent Street.
- 4:35 p.m. - A wire was reported in a tree at 15 Sears Road.
- 8:36 p.m. - Fire was reported at 53 Chiltern Road. A burning odor was present inside the house, but no fire was showing.
Sunday, Feb. 17
- 12:43 a.m. - Vandalism was reported on Wellesley Street at Boston Post Road. A Rte. 20 west sign was spray painted with graffiti.
- 6:58 a.m. - A car was reported off the road on Wellesley Street at Maple Street.
- 10:16 a.m. - A car was reported off the road on Boston Post Road by St. Julia's Church.
- 11:59 a.m. - A car was reported off the road on South Avenue at Oak Street.
- 1:39 p.m. - A dog complaint was received from 25 Westland Road.
- 3:36 p.m. - A tree limb was reproted down at 55 Love Lane.
- 3:55 p.m. - A power outage was reported at Norumbega Point.
- 4:39 p.m. - Cruiser damage was reported at the Weston Police Dept.
- 9:17 p.m. - A road hazard was reported at 60 Summer St.
Saturday, Feb. 16
- 7:53 a.m. - Icy roads were reported on Boston Post Road Bypass.
- 10:29 a.m. - Vandalism was reported at 10 Kingsbury Lane.
- 10:50 a.m. - Suspicious activity was reported at 459 Glen Road.
- 11:53 a.m. - Burglary from a car was reported at 86 Bakers Hill Road.
- 11:57 a.m. - A dog complaint was reported on Concord Road.
- 3:04 p.m. - The railroad gates were reported stuck down on Church Street.
Friday, Feb. 15
- 8:05 a.m. - A car was reported stolen at 75 Brook Road, occurring between 10 p.m. the night before and 8 a.m. Police entered the car information into a stolen car database. The car had not been located as of Feb. 19.
- 9:55 a.m. - A car was reported as suspicious at 15 Ware St.
- 11:47 a.m. - Identity theft was reported at 180 Boston Post Road.
- 11:56 a.m. - A road hazard was reported at 31 Love Lane.