Police Log: Arrests for Possession, Dog Bites and More
The information below was supplied by the Weston Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Editor's Note: Below is a partial list of police log items from the dates listed. We have selected the items and calls that we believe to be of the greatest interest to readers.
- 3:08 p.m.; 444 Wellesley St. - Motor vehicle accident with injuries.
- 11:39 p.m.; Between the crescents - Arrest of Kelsey Johnson, 18, of 50 Mary St., in Arlington. Charges include drug possession Class B and Class E (both prescription).
- 6:21 a.m.; 19 Bakers Hill Road - Motor vehicle accident with injuries.
- 10:56 a.m.; 46 Bakers Hill Road - U-Haul rolled over the edge of someone's yard.
- 5:51 p.m.; 180 Boston Post Road - Motor vehicle accident with deer.
- 7:37 p.m.; Drabbington Way - Dog bite.
- 7:46 p.m.; 86 Rolling Lane - Dog bite.
- 9:05 p.m.; 88 Boston Post Road (Mobil gas station) - Bonnie Greene, 24, of 655 Boston Post Road, Sudbury, was arrested and charged with not having her registration in possession, windows overly tinted, and possession Class B (prescription).
- 9:03 a.m.; in the vicinity of Church Street and Webster Road - Motor vehicle accident with a deer.
- 8:55 p.m.; 44 River Road - Suspicious motor vehicle.
- 9:25 a.m.; Glen Road and Oak Street - Road hazard.
- 10:29 a.m.; in the vicinity of Pine Street and Highland Street - Animal complaint.
- 12:01 p.m.; 103 Conant Road - Road hazard.
- 4:52 p.m.; 74 Pinecroft Road - Waltham police arrested someone who had a checkbook registered to a person at this Weston address.
- 11:23 p.m.; in the vicinity of 180 Boston Post Road - Dog complaint.