Police Log: Dog Complaints, Identity Theft, OUI Arrest
The information below was supplied by the Weston Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Editor's Note: Below is a partial list of police log items from the dates listed. We have selected the items and calls that we believe to be of the greatest interest to readers.
- 1:34 p.m.; 170 Winter St. - Identity theft reported.
- 2:01 p.m.; 73 Chestnut St. - Dog complaint.
- 7:35 p.m.; Bridge overpass at Newton line - Hit and run reported.
- 2 a.m.; South Avenue at Wellesley Street - Arrest of Natalia Velazque, 26, of 23 Adams Ave., Newton. Charges were OUI Liquor and a red light violation.
- 6:36 a.m.; Epoch Senior Care - Assault reported. It remains under investigation
- 2:43 p.m.; Area of Conant Road - Dog complaint.
- 6:05 p.m.; 44 Byron Road - Identity theft reported.
- 10:24 p.m.; Mass Pike Eastbound - Motor vehicle accident with injuries.