Police Log: Lots of Mailbox Damage and Suspicious Motor Vehicles
(Police Log Dec. 3-6 2012) The information below was supplied by the Weston Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
- 7:52 a.m.; near 18 Hobbs Brook Road - Suspicious activity reported.
- 10:52 a.m.; on Route 128 North - Motor vehicle accident with injuries.
- 11:14 a.m.; Pediatrics of Wellesley (134 South Ave.) - Odor of gas reported.
- 12:10 p.m.; 48 Black Oak Road - Suspicious person reported.
- 2:38 p.m.; Montvale Road - Suspicious activity reported
- 3:56 p.m.; 723 Boston Post Road - Dog complaint filed.
- 1:07 a.m.; Weston High School - Burglar alarm sounded. The building was checked and secured.
- 5:25 p.m.; 67 Sunset Road - Motor vehicle accident with property damage.
- 9:45 a.m.; River Road and Loring Road - Disturbance reported.
- 10:27 a.m.; Hobbs Brook Road - Suspicious motor vehicle reported.
- 12:17 p.m.; 526 South Avenue - Suspicious motor vehicle reported.
- 12:25 p.m.; 55 Radcliffe Road - Suspicious person reported.
- 2:07; 293 North Avenue - Nighbor complaints reported.
- 10:55 p.m.; Community Garden (Merriam Street) - Suspicious motor vehicle reported.
- 12:28 a.m.; 15 Pinecroft Road - Mailbox damage reported.
- 12:53 a.m.; 15 Colchester Road - Mailbox damage reported.
- 12:54 a.m.; 25 Westland Road - Mailbox damage reported.
- 12:56 a.m.; Silver Hill Road at Westland Road - Sign missing or damaged.
- 9:30 a.m.; 31 Warren Avenue - Property damage reported.
- 9:34 a.m.; St. Demetrios Church - Suspicious person reported.
- 11:22 a.m.; Drabbington Way Ballfield - Dog complaint.