Police Log: Marijuana Citation, Animal Complaints and an Arrest
(Police Log Nov. 12-19, 2012) The information below was supplied by the Weston Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
- 6:21 a.m.; at Boston Post Road and Center Street - Traffic light not working.
- 7:28; at Boston Post Road and Center Street - Traffic light not working.
- 8:24 a.m.; 60 Summer Street - Mailbox damage.
- 1:14 p.m; North Avenue - Dog complaint.
- 3:31 p.m.; 16 Beaver Road - Animal complaint.
- 11:19 a.m.; 661 Boston Post Road - Dog complaint.
- 1:17 a.m.; 506 North Avenue - Possession of marijuana (civil penalty)
- 10:36 a.m.; Drabbington Way - Dog complaint.
- 8:58 a.m.; Boston Post Road at Highland Street - Trash dumping reported, but was unfounded.
- 2:27 a.m.; 461 South Ave. - Arrest of Megan Kenneley, 21. Charges include operating under the influence of liquor and a marked lanes violation.
- 12:33 p.m.; Drabbington Ballfield - Dog complaint.
- 1:13 a.m.; 235 Wellesley Street - Missing person reported. Situation determined to be a mother who could not reach her college-age daughter.
- 1:01 p.m.; Drabbington Ballfield - Dog bite.