Police Log: Several Arrests, A Dog Bite and Many Suspicious Vehicles
The information below was supplied by the Weston Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Editor's Note: Below is a partial list of police log items from the dates listed. We have selected the items and calls that we believe to be of the greatest interest to readers.
- 12:56 a.m.; South Avenue at Wellesley Street - Arrest of Reinaldo Rodriguez, 37, of 4 Hamilton St., Apt. 1L, Framingham. Rodriguez was charged with operating under the influence.
- 12:21 p.m.; 281 Glen Road - Dog bite.
- 4:39 p.m.; 22 Summer St. - Warrant arrest for Angel Fuerte, 30, of 62 Taylor St., Apt. B in Waltham.
- 1:04 a.m.; Boston Post Road at Skating Pond Road - Warrant arrest for Alexandra Compere, 24, 15 Edmands Road, #207 in Framingham.
- 11:13 a.m.; Buckskin Drive at Whispering Lane - Suspicious motor vehicle.
- 8:11 p.m.; 26 Bullard Road - Suspicious activity.
- 6:13 p.m.; Highland Street at Boston Post Road - Motor vehicle accident with injuries.
- 9:55 a.m.; 47 Young Road - Suspicious motor vehicle.
- 1:15 p.m.; 190 Conant Road - Suspicious motor vehicle.
- 2:14 p.m.; 24 Colonial Way - Suspicious motor vehicle.
- 2:56 p.m.; 1 Spruce Hill road - Dog complaint.