Police Log: Several Arrests, Mailbox Crime and a Cruiser Damaged
(Police Log Nov. 27-Dec. 2, 2012) The information below was supplied by the Weston Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
- 8:57 a.m.; at School Street and Alphabet Avenue - Wire reported down.
- 12:17 p.m.; near 27 Newton Street - Motor vehicle accident with injuries.
- 11:52 a.m.; at 90 Black Oak Road - Identity theft reported.
- 1:10 p.m.; near Chestnut Street and Chadwick Road - Suspicious vehicle reported.
- 9:04 a.m.; on Concord Road - Dog complaint filed.
- 6:30 p.m.; at South Avenue and River Road - Arrest of Tyrone Rawlings on a warrant.
- 9:18 p.m.; at Weston Middle School - Suspicious vehicle reported.
- 11:48 p.m.; at Weston Police Department - Cruiser damaged.
- 12:29 a.m.; near 437 South Avenue - Arrest of Eric Kondi on OUI charges.
- 4:51 a.m.; near 444 Wellesley Street - Arrest of Alex Tringali on OUI charges.
- 7:47 p.m.; on Shady Hill Road - Noise complaint filed.
- 8:28 p.m.; at 176 North Avenue - Suspicious activity reported.
- 10:25; at 21 Circle Drive - Mailbox damage reported.
- 7:03 p.m.; near Glen Road and Cliff Road - Wire into tree.
- 9:01 p.m.; at 26 Partridge Hill Road - Mailbox damage reported.
For more information about the arrests above, see "Weston Police Arrest Two for OUI, One on a Warrant."