Police Log: Underage OUI Arrests, Suspicious Vehicles and Mailbox Damage
The information below was supplied by the Weston Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Editor's Note: Below is a partial list of police log items from the dates listed. We have selected the items and calls that we believe to be of the greatest interest to readers.
- 12:05 p.m.; Vicinity of the Boston Post Road rotary - Motor vehicle warrant arrest of Matthew Roman, 37, of Hillside Avenue in Melrose.
- 11:20 p.m.; 5 Byron Road - Suspicious motor vehicle.
- 12:47 a.m.; Epoch Senior Care - Suspicious motor vehicle.
- 1:33 a.m.; Church Street at Old Road - OUI arrest of Nicholas Brackett, 17, of Buttonwood Lane in Weston Weston, 7/21/95.
- 3:28 a.m.; South Avenue at Cutters Bluff - OUI arrest of Carlos Cintron, 36, of Claffey Avenue in Worcester.
- 10:06 p.m.; Recreation Road near Railroad Bridge - OUI arrest of William Davis, 19, of Pine Grove Street in Newton.
- 10:20 p.m.; 20 Colchester Road - Dog complaint.
- 4:53 p.m.; Vicinity of Oak Street and South Avenue - Motor vehicle accident with injuries.
- 6:45 p.m.; 21 Plain Road - Suspicious activity.
- 11:42 p.m.; 41 Bakers Hill Road - Suspicious motor vehicle.
- 11:45 p.m.; 65 Montvale Road - Mailbox damage.
- 11:48 p.m.; 75 Montvale Road - Mailbox damage.