Police Log: Warrant and OUI Arrests, Mailbox Damage, and A Dog Complaint
The information below was supplied by the Weston Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Editor's Note: Below is a partial list of police log items from the dates listed. We have selected the items and calls that we believe to be of the greatest interest to readers.
- 5:40 a.m.; Lookout Point - Motor vehicle accident with injuries.
- 7:43 a.m.; 235 Wellesley St. - Trespassing.
- 12:07 p.m.; Highland Street and Love Lane - Dog complaint.
- 12:35 p.m.; 548 North Ave. - Suspicious activity.
- 9:07 p.m.; Park Road and Mass Pike - Motor vehicle warrant arrest of Evan Coniglio, 26, of 2 Arden St., Allston.
- 10:01 p.m.; Mobil Gas Station at 88 Boston Post Road - Sign missing or taken.
- 11:36 p.m.; Field School - Suspicious motor vehicle.
- 11:37 a.m.; South Avenue at Newton Street - Assault warrant arrest for Mark Strauss, 28, of 51 Thompson, Maynard.
- 10:38 p.m.; Boston Post Road at Linwood Avenue - Arrest of Eric Busuito, 23, of 31 Purchase St., Milford. Charges include operating on a suspended license, driving with a suspended registration and driving an uninsured vehicle.
- 12:54 a.m.; 171 North Avenue - Mailbox vandalism reported.
- 1:15 a.m.; South Avenue at Di Benedetto Drive - Arrest of Judith Namubiru, 48, of 115 Elm St., Framingham. Namubiru was charged with operating under the influence of alcohol.
- 6:39 a.m.; 590 South Ave. - Suspicious activity