Police Log: Animal Complaints, Arrests and Suspicious Vehicles
(Police Log Nov. 6-11, 2012) The information below was supplied by the Weston Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
- 12:17 a.m.; area of North Avenue at Lexington Street - Animal complaint.
- 5:11 p.m.; area of Radcliffe Road at Wellesley Street - Motor vehicle accident involving a deer.
- 10:11 a.m.; area of Boston Post Road at Livermore Lane - Wire into a tree.
- 1:35 p.m.; area 46 Cedar Road - A disturbance was reported.
- 3:08 p.m.; area of 64 Oak Street - Suspicious vehicle reported.
- 12:24 p.m.; area of 446 Concord Road - Animal complaint.
- 12:48 p.m.; at School Street and Boston Post Road - Traffic light not working.
- 9:43 a.m.; at Wellesley Street and South Avenue - Traffic light not working.
- 10:22 a.m.; Drabbington Way - Dog complaint.
- 12:01 p.m.; 405 Concord Road - Dog complaint.
- 2:02 p.m.; 4 Whispering Lane - Dog complaint.
- 4:24 p.m.; Boston Post Road near Route 128 - Arrest of Cesar Garcia- Corado.
- 10:15 p.m.; tractor-trailer lot at South Avenue - Arrest of Isai Reyes.
- 2:14 a.m.; Boston Post Road at School Street - Arrest of Thomas Johnson.
- 5:43 p.m.; Wood Ridge Circle - Suspicious motor vehicle.