1. Did You See This? A Weston resident will become the first female president and CEO of Boston Children's Hospital. Find out who it is.
2. "Annie Get Your Gun." The Weston Friendly Society's production of "Annie Get Your Gun" opens tonight in the Weston Town Hall auditorium.
3. Weekly Health Clinic. It's Friday, so that means the Parmenter Weekly Health Clinic is happening. Stop by for a free blood glucose and blood pressure reading.
4. Calendar Updates. Did you know that the Weston Patch calendar is an open forum where you can post events around town or even outside of town? All you need to share your craft fair, school play, fundraiser, organizational meeting or other event is a login name and password (Click "Join" in the upper right-hand corner).
5. Didn't See That Comin'. On this date in 1954, Elizabeth Hodges was asleep on her couch in Sylacauga, Ala., when a 7-inch meteorite came crashing through her roof, bounced off her radio and struck her hip. It was the first modern record of a meteorite striking a person, though ancient Chinese history records instances.