1. Meetings Resume. The holidays are behind us and the meeting schedule is creaking back to a start. The Permanent Building Committee meets at 7:30 p.m.
2. Back to Normal. The Weston Town Hall, the Weston Public Library and Weston Public Schools are back to normal operations today.
3. Bow-Hunting Season Over. The hunting season ended on Dec. 31, 2012.
4. Facebook Friends. We really do want to be friends. If you aren't following Weston Patch on Facebook, you could be missing out. Follow us today!
5. Give Blood. January is National Blood Donor Month. There are several nearby Red Cross blood drives coming up this month including a Jan. 7 drive at Wingate of Sudbury and a Jan. 22 drive at Rivers School ARC Club Weston. Check out RedCrossBlood.org for more info.