1. Pam Washek Services. Public funeral services for Pam Washek will be held today at 10 a.m. at St. Demetrios Church in Weston.
2. Skiing as Exercise. There's a free workshop at One2One Bodyscapes. Stop by so trainer Amelia Kuhn can assess your skiing readiness and teach you some exercise to increase your skiing form.
3. Afternoon Meeting. The Weston Emergency Response Corps meets today at 12:30 p.m.
4. Friendly Facebook. Don't forget us over on Facebook. If you aren't following Weston Patch yet, there's no day like today to make a new friend.
5. Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day. It's the 71st anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor. Thank a veteran today ... especially if you happen to know one who fought in World War II.