1. It'll be sunny with a high of 65 today, according to the National Weather Service. The rest of the week looks nice too, apart from a chance of showers on Wednesday.
2. The Conservation Commission meets at 7:30 p.m. at Town Hall.
3. The Meadowbrook School is hosting a free talk by Dr. Edward Hallowell titled, "The Childhood Roots of Adult Happiness: Five Steps to Help Create Lifelong Joy."
4. Looking to get outside for some exercise in the crisp fall air? A Brisk Walking Group meets tonight at 8:30 at Ye Olde Cottage Restaurant.
5. Regis College is hosting a French Film Festival - Les Emotifs Anonymes tonight. It's a free event.