1. Logo deadline extended: Interested in claiming your own piece of Weston history by designing the logo that will be used on all materials for the town's 300th anniversary? The contest for the winning logo originally had today as its deadline but has been extended to Feb. 29, according to the town website.
2. Meeting: The Board of Appeals will meet tonight at 7:30 p.m. at Weston Town Hall.
3. High school games: Games today include freshman girls' basketball vs. Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School, 4 p.m.; girls' junior varsity basketball vs. L-S, 4 p.m.; girls' varsity basketball vs. L-S, 5:30 p.m; freshman boys' basketball at Newton South High School, 140 Brandeis Rd., Newton, 4 p.m.; boys' junior varsity basketball at Newton South High School, 4 p.m.; boys' varsity basketball at Newton South High School, 5:30 p.m.; and girls' varsity ice hockey vs. Mansfield High School, The Rivers School, 333 Winter St., 6:40 p.m.
4. WEEFC meeting: The Weston Education Enrichment Fund meets at 7:30 a.m. at Case House. As well, there are still openings on the WEEFC board. Anyone interested in participating should contact WEEFC Chair Joan Heilbronner at firstname.lastname@example.org or Danielle Black, School Committee representative, at email@example.com by the end of the day today.
5. Outside: Today, rain and snow showers are likely before noon, with a chance of rain showers and a high near 42.