Editor's Note: Below is a partial list of police log items from the dates listed. We have selected the items and calls that we believe to be of the greatest interest to readers.
- 11:51 a.m.; Cliff Road at Scotch Pine Road - Motor vehicle accident with injuries.
- 4:36 p.m.; Between Case House and Field School - Suspicious person.
- 7:39 p.m.; 350 Glen Road - Arrest of Nicholas Fiorillo, 38, of Shrewsbury on charges of driving without a license.
- 3:27 p.m.; Cases Corner - Motor vehicle accident with deer.
- 7:12 p.m.; 15 Pond Brook Circle - Caller reported that their house was egged.
- 12:07 a.m.; North Avenue and Viles Street - Suspicious person.
- 12:17 a.m.; Lantern Lane and Viles Street - Suspicious motor vehicle.
- 12:12 p.m.; 101 Ash Street -Caller reported that two outdoor metal flowerpots at their home had been broken.
- 5:11 p.m.; Campion Center - Dog bite
- 11:24 p.m.; 800 Boston Post Road - Motor vehicle accident with deer.