Editor's Note: Below is a partial list of police log items from the dates listed. We have selected the items and calls that we believe to be of the greatest interest to readers.
- 1:01 a.m.; in the vicinity of South Avenue and Newton Street - Arrest of Brendan Sullivan, 29, of 148 Danforth St., Apt. 1F, Framingham on a charge of OUI. Also, at this time, Christina Rosenthal, 28, of the same address was arrested on charges of domestic assault and battery.For more on these two arrests, see "Police Arrest Driver for OUI, His Girlfriend for Domestic Assault."
- 1:33 a.m.; 19 Fairview Road - Mailbox damage.
- 2:05 a.m.; 381 Conant Road - Mailbox damage.
- 2:07 a.m.; 38 Fairview Road - Mailbox damage.
- 2:08 a.m.; 42 Fairview Road - Mailbox damage.
- 3:06 a.m.; in the vicinity of St. Julia's - Arrest of Richie Freeman, 23, of 35 Briarwood Lane, Apt. E11, Marlborough. Charges included OUI and driving on a revoked license.
- 1:36 a.m.; South Avenue and River Road - Arrest of Ronald Mammone, 42, of 63 Ware St., Dedham. Charges include OUI and operating on a suspended license.
- 2:21 a.m.; Boston Post Road and Plain Road - Arrest of James Bleakley, 45, of 54 Saxony Drive, Sudbury. Charges included OUI, marked lanes violation and speeding.
- 9:25 a.m.; Boston Post Road and Rolling Lane - Motor vehicle accident with deer.
- 12:57 p.m.; 74 Orchard Lane - Suspicious person.
- 7:31 p.m.; in the vicinity of Raynor Road and North Avenue - Arrest of Jair Neto, 20, of 24 Lexington Terrace Apt. A, Waltham. Charges include possession of over 1 ounce of marijuana, driving without a license, marked lanes violation and speeding.
- 8:07 a.m.; in the vicinity of Newton Street and Doublet Hill Road - Road hazard.
- 8:37 a.m.; 8 Sibley Road - Scrap metal stolen from the business.
- 8:56 a.m.; 29 Woodchester Drive - Dog complaint.
- 10:35 a.m.; at the Railroad Bridge - Motor vehicle accident with injuries.
- 3:22 p.m.; 39 Drabbington Way - Credit card fraud.
- 8:05 p.m.; at Wayland line on Boston Post Road - Arrest of Mary Thamoush, 63, of 774 E. 3rd St., Apt. 6, Boston. Charges include OUI and a marked lanes violation.