- 12:38 a.m. - Arrest of Weliton Olivera of 121 Prospect St. in Somerville on a warrant.
- 1:31 a.m. - Dog bite on Country Drive
- 2:45 a.m. - Suspicious person.
- 6:29 - Soliciting (there were multiple calls about solicitation on this date).
- 12:57 a.m. - Noise complaint on Winter Street. It was unfounded.
- 1:19 a.m. - Suspicious motor vehicle.
- 4:57 p.m. - Dog complaint on Prescott Lane.
- 7:56 p.m. - Water main break reported at Country School by the soccer field.
- 1:09 p.m. - Suspicious activity on North Avenue and Lexington Street.
- 5:05 p.m. - Suspicious person on Black Oak Road.
- 7:52 a.m. - Officer struck during construction detail on North Avenue. He was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital and was released later that day.
- 11:35 a.m. - Suspicious motor vehicle on South Avenue.
- 9:26 p.m. - Noise complaint on Buckskin Drive.