The roads are clearing up around Weston, but there are still some impassable spots. Superintendent Cheryl Maloney has released a list of adjusted bus routes and drop-off spost for Nov. 2.
Below is her note to Weston families:
Fortunately, most town roads are now clear. However, ongoing issues with downed wires and trees continue in pockets throughout the Town. We have temporarily modified some bus routes as a result for Friday, based on known conditions as of 3:30PM Thursday. Below are the modifications for Friday, November 2.
* 18/23/39 go to Highland Street and Pine Street
* Go to Church Street either side
King’s Grant Neighborhood:
* Bradford Road, Plymouth Road, Miles Standish Road, Bay State Road and Indian Hill Road go to Spruce Hill Road or King’s Grant Road
* Pinecroft Road, Fairview Road, and Montvale Road go to corner of Conant Road
Hallett Hill and Bradyll Road (Elementary):
* Go to corner of Conant Road
Arrowhead Road and Baker’s Hill Road:
* Go to Merriam Road and Bakers Hill Road
* Go to Merriam Road
Sears Road and Laurel Road:
* Go to Colchester Road and Laurel Road
* Go to Sears Road and Conant Road