The Meadowbrook School of Weston
The Meadowbrook School is a co-educational, independent day school based on Farm Road in Weston. The school offers a wide range of programs and activities for students in grades junior kindergarten through eighth, and encompasses a lower school and middle school. The campus offers a wide range of facilities, including numerous classrooms, science labs, an art studio, woodshop, music rooms, as well as various athletic areas. Some sports offered include softball, basketball, track and baseball, and the school also offers various tennis courts, swimming pools, baseball diamonds, soccer fields, a playground and more.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Grade levels: Junior Kindergarten through Eight
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: Drama, music, athletics
- Sports teams: Soccer, cross country, tennis, lacrosse, dance, softball, basketball, track, baseball