Friday, May 17, 2013
Check out what's happening today in Weston.
Today's weather forecast -- 72 degrees and sunny. Check out this blog for fitness tips! Stay up to date with Weston news with our free, daily newsletter. A Weston swim team is looking for some new swimmers. Several new homes are up for sale in Weston.
Tuesday, May 14, 2013
See what's happening today in Weston.
Today's weather forecast -- 63 degrees and sunny. Minuteman Technical High School in Lexington will hold an open house. A walking group will be held in Weston at 8:30 a.m. Stay up to date with Weston news with our free, daily newsletter. Wha'ts your favorite Dairy Joy flavor?
Monday, May 13, 2013
Check out what's happening in Weston today.
Today's weather forecast -- 62 degrees and partly sunny. The annual town meeting is scheduled for today at 7:30 p.m. at Weston High School. Check out these cars for sale nearby! Are cicadas coming to Weston? Stay up to date with Weston news with our free, daily newsletter.
Friday, May 10, 2013
See what's happening in Weston today!
Today's weather forecast -- 75 degrees and rainy. Stay up to date with Weston news with our free, daily newsletter. Weston High School will host a talent show at 7:30 p.m. The Watch City Festival will hold a kickoff party in Waltham today. Looking for a job in Weston?
Thursday, May 9, 2013
Check out what's happening today in Weston
Today's weather forecast -- 68 degrees and rain. Mothers Day is coming! Share your photos with the Weston community. The Weston Relay for Life is joining the Cleats to Fight Cancer project. Stay up to date with Weston news with our free, daily newsletter. The Leo J. Martin Golf Course will host a league round at 4:53 p.m.
Wednesday, May 8, 2013
A few things you need to know on Wednesday, May 8, 2013, in Weston.
1. Trust Account Review. The Commissioners of Trust Funds will meet at 3 p.m. today in Weston Town Hall. The agenda includes, primarily, time spent reviewing the status of the town's trust accounts. 2. More Meetings. The Agricultural Commission plans to take a vote on bow hunting, and the Traffic and Sidewalk Committee and Weston Affordable Housing Trust will also meet tonight. Click the links for agendas. 3. It's Knitting Night! In Stitches on Boston Post Road holds weekly knitting nights from 6 p.m.-9 p.m. Wednesday. The gatherings are free and individuals will be on hand to talk about your project, offer tips and just generally knit together. 4. Or Atid Brotherhood Speaker. Congregation Or Atid in Wayland will welcome Amir Eldad, …
Tuesday, May 7, 2013
A few things you need to know on Tuesday, May 7, 2013, in Weston.
1. Morning Meetings. There are a number of morning meetings today in Weston including the Recreation Commission, the Brook School Elderly Housing Committee and the Weston Education Enrichment Fund Committee. 2. Solar Informational Session. Later tonight, the Solar Photovoltaic Panels Exploratory Committee will hold an informational session to explain Article 39 of the Warrant. The article paves the way for solar panels to be installed at the old landfill. Police Station Study Committee, Conservation Commission and Planning Board are also scheduled to meet tonight. Click the links for agendas. 4. Walking Group. Weston's "Brisk Walking Group" is holding its regularTuesday morning jaunt, stepping off promptly at 8:30 a.m. from Ye Olde Cottage…
Monday, May 6, 2013
A few things you need to know on Monday, May 6, 2013, in Weston.
1. Budget Hearing. Both the town's and school's Fiscal Year 2014 budgets will be presented during a budget hearing tonight at Weston Town Hall at 7:30 p.m. 2. Morning Meeting. The Weston Library Board of Trustees is scheduled to meet today at 8:30 a.m. at the library. Click the link for the agenda. 3. Did You Know? The Weston Public Library has passes that offer reduced admittance to a variety of museums and attractions. Check out the available passes and reserve yours. 4. ICYMI. Over the weekend, we highlighted a Reader Photo Feature on Wayland Patch of some dogs blissfully enjoying the spring sunshine. We know there are plenty of dogs in Weston also glad the winter is over. Upload your fun dogs of spring photos to our Community Gallery. …
Friday, May 3, 2013
A few things you need to know on Friday, May 3, 2013, in Weston.
1. Morning Meeting. The Case Campus Master Plan Committee and the Planning Board are scheduled to meet this morning. Check out the agendas, by clicking on the links above. 2. Solar Voltaic Update. The Weston Solar Photovoltaic Panels Exploratory Committee will host the first of three site walks tomorrow, Saturday, at 10 a.m. at the old Weston landfill. The info sessions are designed to help voters understand Article 39 of the Warrant. Meet at the Weston Transfer Station (195 Church St.). 3. Theater Escape. It's the spring theater season and Weston's thespians are involved in a number of productions. Check out details on Weston High School's production of "Hairspray," "The Sound of Music" in Concord, "Sherlock Holmes: The Final Adventure" …
Thursday, May 2, 2013
A few things you need to know on Thursday, May 2, 2013, in Weston.
1. "It's Elementary." "Sherlock Holmes: The Final Adventure" premieres tonight at the Vokes Theater in Wayland. The play runs for a couple of weeks, with evening performances at 8 p.m. and weekend matinees at 2 p.m. Details. 2. Morning Meeting. The School Committee has published two agendas for Thursday morning. The first, a meeting with the School Advisory Council. The second, a presentation of the 2013-14 School Improvement Plan. 3. Other Meetings. The Agricultural Commission and the Board of Appeals are also scheduled to meet today. The Agricultural Commission had not published an online agenda at the time this article was written. Click the links for the Board of Appeals agenda. 4. ELL Tutor Reunion. The Weston Public Library will …